Veranda Natural Resort helps the environment by ensuring that our day-to-day operations promote and implement responsible environmental practices and continual improvement. Such are evident in the following aspects of the resort:
- Natural Concept – Veranda Natural Resort was built by the owner who has understands the environment and created everything from organic wood, bamboo, rocks, shells and many more. Many trees, flowers and plants are preserved and are still home to many birds and squirrels.
- Resort Eco-Etiquette – We also encourage natural resource preservation through some Eco-etiquettes including:
- Lights Out
- Get unplugged
- Common Sense
- Inspiring Our Guests – We create awareness among our guests to inspire them to work with us to preserve our natural resources. We do this by encouraging them to help conserve water, detergent and energy through the following:
- Linen Re-use Policy
- Towel Re-use Policy
- Collaborating with Eco-Friendly Suppliers – We try to work with vendors to provide price-neutral products that conserve energy, reduce and divert waste and are comprised of more sustainable materials.
- Re-use and Recycle – We work with various organizations that reuse and recycle items like empty plastic bottles, glass bottles and cans.